Next Week's Theme:
"We must persevere in the faith."
Join us for a time of instruction in God's word.
Pre-Teen School (4th-6th)
Join us as we study through the Gospel Projects curriculum.
Youth Sunday School (7th-12th)
Main Service Theme Reflection
Join us as we take either the OT or NT reading from the main service to reflect on the theme of the week, "We must persevere in the faith."
Join us as we worship God through song, prayer, and hearing His word.
Sermon: The Throne of Grace
Scripture: Hebrews 5:11-6:12
Speaker: Mike McKinley
OT Reading: Numbers 14:1-12
NT Reading: Philippians 3:12-4:1
Join us Sunday evening as we sing, pray for the advance of the gospel, and hear God's Word.
Prayer and Missionary Interview
Evening Pre-Teen (4th-6th)
Come hang out with us as we play games, eat pizza, and reflect on the sermon from the morning service on Hebrews 5:11-6:12.
Evening Youth (7th-12th)
Come hang out with us as we play games, eat pizza, and reflect on the sermon from the morning service on Hebrews 5:11-6:12!
- Apr 29, 2018 Warnings (Hebrews 5:11-6:12) (Part 7) Apr 29, 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 24, 2018 Sprinkled With Blood (Hebrews 9) (Part 11) Jun 24, 2018
- Jul 1, 2018 Once for All (Hebrews 10:1-18) (Part 12) Jul 1, 2018
- Jul 8, 2018 You Have Need of Endurance (Hebrews 10:19-39) (Part 13) Jul 8, 2018
- Jul 15, 2018 Living By Faith (Hebrews 11) (Part 14) Jul 15, 2018
- Jul 22, 2018 Running the Race (Hebrews 12:1-2) (Part 15) Jul 22, 2018
- Jul 29, 2018 Treated as Sons and Daughters (Hebrews 12:3-11) (Part 16) Jul 29, 2018
- September 2018
Who We Are
We are a community of believers in Christ who have proclaimed our faith through baptism and have covenanted together to live out our Christian lives as a local church in Sterling, Virginia.
While we do many things as a church, our understanding of God’s overarching purpose of redemption leads us to be focused on two main things:
Maturing in Christ (Growing as Christians)
Multiplying (Reaching more people with the good news of salvation in Jesus)
Lord willing, everything we do as a church will serve one of these gospel purposes.